Should you need to produce some of your web pages as legal evidence, PageFreezer supports Litigation Holds. See the PageFreezer Master Subscription Agreement article “Litigation Hold” for details. We put every archived page directly “on hold” after it’s been archived; we never change or destroy any of your archived content (unless by written request from you). This means you don’t have to send us a special request for a data hold.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a litigation hold, or you can use the form on our website
- Describe the archives you need, including the beginning / ending dates, and whether you need them exported in PDF (printable) format or their native format (which would include the digital timestamps and signatures).
- Within 1 business day, we will confirm by e-mail that we received your request.
- Within 3 business days, we will export the pages and dates you identified from the archives stored on our servers to a secure FTP account (for large volumes) or send them by e-mail (for a few pages).
- Additional costs apply per gigabyte of data exported. See contract for details.
In addition to the data export, we can also provide you with a notarized affidavit on the archived pages (additional costs apply). If you should need to place a litigation hold, please refer to your contract to verify specific instructions, as this process could change.
Please sign in to leave a comment.